Shopping Cart
Recently Viewed Items
Recently Viewed
Notifications
Notifications
Chat (Friends/Sellers)
Chat 0
  • Enter your keywords in the search box above. Easily narrow and filter by category and more once you start your search.
  • Username:
  • Import/Sync from Ebay
  • Currently have fixed price or store items listed on ebay? Click above to import them with ease! We can even automatically add new items you list on ebay to your bidStart store, as well as update or remove items from both sites when they sell!
  • Bulk Uploader
  • Create listings as fast as you can type with our Bulk Upload process. Or import exported csv files from other websites!
  • Bulk Uploader Help Page
  • Go to My bidStart
  • Or double click on the 'my bidStart' button in the main header above.
To use the My bidStart area, you'll need to Log In to your account or...

We need your feedback!

To help us build the next generation of our marketplace.

Do you want to be a part of something exciting and new right from the start? Say yes, and explore our beta site. Join us and contribute by providing feedback as we work to build a first of its kind online marketplace and community for collectors, like you.

X (close)

Buy Stamps - United States #700 30 Cent Buffalo Mint Pair - bidStart (item 10082628 in Stamps : United States : Plate Blks & Multiples : Blocks/Multiples)

This listing has ended.

Similar Items from All of Our Sellers
More Blocks/Multiples Items from All Sellers
Item # 10082628View Similar Items

United States #700 30 Cent Buffalo Mint Pair

Bidder or seller of this item? Log in for your status.

Convert
Currency
BIN Price$4.50
Time LeftClosed (Fri Apr-15-11 06:38:49 EDT)
WinnerNORTHWOODSWILDLIFEART (1276)
Private IDus700pr-20100302
Shipping$1.75 (to United States)
Save On S/HWhen you buy more items from this seller!
S/H on Additional Items is only $0.00 each.
Click for Full Shipping Details
Will Ship ToInternationally (Worldwide)
Shipping & Handling$1.75 (to United States)
$2.00 (to Canada)
$2.00 (to Worldwide)
InsuranceOptional ($1.65)
Type Of ServiceMail - First Class
Shipping & Payment NotesShipping and Handling: I ship twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays. United States first class for one or two comics, media mail for larger lots. For non-stamp items, see description for rates. Payment Options: PayPal, Google Checkout, personal check, postal or other well-known money order, or bank check. All checks and money orders may be held 7 days to clear. Please, no cash payments. Foreign bidders: I accept PayPal from all countries. Payment must be in United States Dollars.
Starting TimeMar-18-10 17:12:59 EDT
Payments Accepted PayPal or Check, Money Order
More Items from this Seller
Click the Image Below for a Larger View

Meet the Seller: edgeonlinesales

feedback 1077   99.9% pos.

joinedJan '08

fromIN, United States

Contact

Visit My Store
Add to My Favorite Sellers

Description

United States #700 30 Cent Buffalo Mint Pair

This pair is mint, and was never hinged, but gum is badly disturbed. One stamp has about 80% gum, the other about 20% gum, the rest stripped. This does not look like water or other damage, and this pair was in a lot I bought with about 6 or 7 similar pairs and strips of this same stamp. I suspect they all came from the same sheet which suffered damage somehow to gum, possibly even during production. All had the dame typical irregular disturbed gum. What is there is glossy, then there are blank areas.

Scott 2010 Catalog Value $26.00. Lot ID: us700pr-20100302.

I always combine shipping to cost based on materials and postage for weight of the lot. See table at very bottom of listing. If you have any questions, contact me before paying

 

Click on picture to see hi-res image of the item. If using FireFox with NoScript, your ABE settings may hide the images.

Who Am I: My name is Ronald D. Edge. I live and work in Bloomington, IN, United States. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society, # 204787. I collect antique stamps, comics, and books. I am a computing technology and support IT director and database programming professional in real life. As I retire in 2011, I plan to make these hobbies and this business my main focus.